Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Some Fun Things

One of my girls' favorite activities is coloring and drawing pictures. I get tired of all the papers though but hate to always throw them away. Brian suggested we scan their pictures in each day, then we'll always have them. So I started that tonight. I scan in their pictures, name them and save them in a folder for each girl. Here are a few from today.


Eliza drew this today after she said I was mean to her. She did something that I thought was cute, so I chuckled a little bit. She thought I was laughing at her, so she got upset! Then she went and drew this picture. I guess this is what I look like mad!


Eliza loves to be creative.


A temple wedding picture.


This is Libby's picture. Notice her name spelled in the picture.

I love their drawings.

Today at Target I found Smucker's Dark Chocolate and Mint ice cream topping. Need I say more?!?

This morning we went to McDonalds with my friend and her kids. It was her daughter's birthday, so we went to help celebrate! Despite Libby not eating her lunch and climbing over the table, we had a good time. That stinker!

I guess I'm official now. Talk about a literal "Big Picture" though! Ha!

No comments: