I feel like I've been depriving my kids because we never go to the library. I never take them because the one in Peoria is so far and nothing to shout about. The branch closer to us is at the high school, so the hours are funky and the selection isn't great. Some moms from church go every Tuesday, so I decided to brave it. We went to the Glendale Library, which is a really good one. For $10 we got a 3 month library card. It was a little hectic trying to watch Ellie, feed Hattie and take care of her and keep an eye on Eliza and Libby. But we survived and I think they liked it. They didn't really know what to do and they seemed impressed with all the books. They also liked all the movies. We were hoping to be there for storytime, but I guess they don't do it in May. Oh well!
After the library we went grocery shopping at Fry's. Eliza and Libby thought it was a treat because they got to go to the kids' club. We haven't been there in so long because of the new Super Target being so close.
I'm off to watch American Idol from tonight.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment