This morning Brian helped a friend of ours move-in. I am so excited she is moving back here! Then we did "chores" around the house most of the day. Libby and I took a little trip to Wal-Mart, too.
Tonight was our youth auction/fundraiser. My brother--the young men's president--and I were kind of in charge of the whole thing. He did most of the work, but I helped out a lot with the auction. We had a lot of great items including two tickets to the Suns' playoff game this Tuesday which went for $750. There was also a 16 ticket suite to a Coyotes game, food, 2 jerseys and you get to meet Wayne Gretzky. That went for $2050. We raised $7750. Sweet! It is amazing! I think we ended up with 2 dozen cinnamon rolls when we want them, caramel brownies, babysitting from one of the young women and Brian won a sailing trip on Lake Pleasant. He is so excited for that.
Now it's off to bed for early church in the morning.
Saturday, May 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment