Saturday, May 12, 2007

Dance Recital

Today I had a small Pampered Chef party. My sister KarraLee is a consultant and she hit me up for another show. I really do love their products, so it's fun to see all the new ones and great uses for them. We had the Aloha Pizza, which uses chicken that she cooked in the microwave. I think I am going to do that a lot now! It tasted great and it doesn't heat up your kitchen! It was so delicious.

This afternoon was Eliza's dance recital. She was nervous off and on today and got really nervous when she realized she was going to be up on stage in a school cafeteria. She said she said a prayer and I told her I said one for her, too, and she seemed to like that. But she was a star! She was confident and seemed to remember both dances. We think she has bit of a talent for dance and can stay on rhythm and has great form. Her class of four girls was so cute. They did 2 numbers--"Honestly Daddy" which was tap and "April Showers" which was ballet. After the first one, she came back by us with a big grin. I asked her if she was having fun and she said, "Yes." I think she likes it! After it was over we gave her flowers and so did my parents. She was so pleased about that. She kept talking about getting flowers at her recital and we were planning on do it all along. But we were trying to hide them so they would be a surprise. On the way there she was mopey and in her best Eeyore voice, she said, "I guess no one is getting me flowers." It was funny. We were all pleased with how she did.


Look at that toe pointing!











Tonight I stayed home with Ellie and Hattie, and Brian took Eliza and Libby to the 5A state track meet. They had fun until the girls got tired of it, so they came home. He did get to see the 4x100, which is always a favorite.

Hattie has been smiling a lot more lately. It's adorable!



I also took some pictures of my new nephew Luke last Sunday. Isn't he darling?



It's late...better get to bed!

No comments: