The baby shower went well this morning, but the mom-to-be thought it started at 11 instead of 10. So we waited around for her to show up. It was fun to visit and munch on the yummy food. Everyone seemed to like the burp cloths. I think I am obsessed about making them because I can't resist the cute fabrics that are available. Some of my favorites are Amy Butler and Freshcut by Heather Bailey. Yum! I know I'll be on the hunt for other cute prints.
Right now we are watching American Idol--the results show. The show last night was great. I hope Jordin doesn't go home. Hers wasn't the best. What did you think about Blake? Loved his performance. We listed to it twice and liked it even better the second time. I wonder which two will go home. My prediction is Chris and Lequisha. We shall see!
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment