Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Target


Have you see the Orla Kiely stuff at Target. I have really LOVED her stuff for a while, then the other day I saw she has a line at Target!!! It's darling! If money were no object, I'd get one of her purses sold at Nordstrom. The lady I used to do Activity Days with had one and it was SO cute. But for now I have my eye on some dishtowels at Target.

Can't believe it's almost the end of the week. I did sweep and mop my floors this week, finished a baby shower gift and went to a fun baby shower today. Tomorrow is visiting teaching and Friday is Hattie's birthday. Two years has flown by for sure!

Trying to think of what else I want to be sure to document and not forget...Hattie talks up a storm and Ellie is just so sweet and fun. She'll come up to me and say, "Mom, you're cute." How sweet is that? Libby has been going to bed better the past little while, knock on wood. But it has been a welcome change and an answer to our prayers. Eliza is having fun at school and is looking forward to starting soccer next month.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

DM said...

I'll have to check that out! Have you seen the Vera Wang stuff at Kohls? It's pretty darn cute. :-)