Thursday, May 14, 2009

Giveaway


I am giving away one free pass into my Altered Inspiration class. Who wants it? Leave a comment and your favorite girl name (hey, I need all the ideas I can take). And I'll randomly pick a winner on Sunday night. This little book featured in my class is so fun and easy to make. The book I use is geared toward a significant other, but once you learn the concept in the class, you can apply it towards any book. It's an instant download class, so you download all the handouts and info and work at your own pace. This would be a great summer project or perfect for Father's Day coming up. Good luck!

12 comments:

Ash said...

Erin, you are so talented! I really don't know how you manage to be so creative, hike, do church work, and raise beautiful girls! You are superwoman!

I only have girl names picked out, so I'll be out of luck if I ever have a boy! I really like the name Aven, or Haven, they're unique but not weird!

Take care!
Ashley (Mander) Bushell

Ann said...

Lucky, the winner! I've already signed up so I'm out of luck. You've already taken my favorite names, so whatever you choose will be the best!

Suzee said...

Ohh, me me me pick me!
And I really like the name Olivia also Grace, but that one has been used so much lately.

Janet and Nate said...

Yes, throw my name in the "giveaway" fish bowl. I need a reason to get my "cRaFty" together again.

Favorite girl names...Tatum, Randi, Savannah and how about Cyndee...that's what I wanted my Mom to change my name to when I was in 2nd grade...memories! :)

Happy Summer!

Janet

Tatum said...

My newest favorites are Millie, and Sadie, but you come up with the best names anyway I only hope I can have one of your leftovers when we have a girl. :)

The Frosts said...

How fun that you are teachign a class! I would love to take it. My favorite little girl names (other than what I've used): Marley, Harley, Maisie (change up the spelling). Good luck!

PS - I love the cute things your girls did for you for MD. What sweetie's! You're such a good girl mom!

Claire said...

Hi Erin, I'm a friend of your mom's and would so love to take your class! You and your mom are both super talented...

One of my favourite girl names, other than the one we already used (Cecelia) is Charlotte.

mmhunter said...

oh how i love to make all things crafty! this little book is so cute! soooooo....some of my fave girl names....lily, mallory, avery, sloan, dylan...i could go on and on, but i'll spare you!

Leslie said...

You are so talented! I am going to read your comments too because maybe it would help me:) I love how creative you are and would love a 'boost' for myself.
Les

Chris Moore said...

OH, I saw this cute little book. SOOO cute!! I love the names: camryn, maci and anna. :)

Makenzie loves the names: maggie, malinda, abbi, elizabeth, baily, ashlyn (she could go on and on) :) Later Terri

Anonymous said...

Hey Erin -

You always come up with the best girl names :-) I like the names Bella, Lucy, Ally, Charlie, Ryland, Paige and so many more.

You are so talented and amaze me!! I don't know how you do everything you do - you are an inspiration!!!

Hailee said...

I'm too late for the giveaway, but names I might have given to Luke (if he was a girl) are Cora and Doris!