Everyone asks me if we have a name picked out for this baby. We don't! But we do have a list. "The List!" When I hear a name I like, I add it on. Or when I grow tired of a name on the list, it gets crossed off. It sure has evolved since we had Eliza! We don't like to settle on a name until we have seen the baby just to make sure they "look" like their name. Eliza was acutally going to be Libby until we saw her and she didn't look like a Libby to us. Anyway. And some people have strong opinoins about names, so we don't like to say until it's for sure because then those people can't complain or show their dislike for the name! But back to the list...for this baby here are the names still in the running...some are higher up than others, but we like to have options. And who knows, maybe we'll hear a new one(s) before October.
--Rowan (Brian says it sounds like a boy name though, but I like it)
--Jovie
--Remi
--Greta
--Eden
--Matilda
--Neely
--Tillie
--Hazel
--Millie
--Gretel
--Everest (Brian just came up with this one today...he is really liking it.)
Anyway...share your opinions if you want but it doesn't mean we'll listen! LOL.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ooo, I like Jovie! :) Such a cute list, all such good choices!
Love the name Jovie too, very unique.
what about gwen? i can picture gwen in your family
What happened to Caroline?
Post a Comment