Thursday, May 03, 2007

Dancing, Shots, Fabric (again)

Today was a good, busy day. This morning included coloring pictures, playing some volleyball outside and hosing off the front porch. Some birds decided to make a nice little nest up high on one of the pillars by our front door. And birds=droppings, so we had to hose it off, only to have more appear later. Ugh!

This afternoon Hattie had her 2 month check up. She is 11 pounds 6 oz and 24" long. She got 4 shots and an oral vaccine. She was dozing on me before her shots, then cried during, but right after I picked her up, she fell right back to sleep. What a trooper. After we got home, my sister-in-law and her kids came over and I helped my niece with volleyball.

This evening after dinner, I took Eliza to see a couple of my young women in their dance recital at school. Eliza loved watching all the dances and it was fun. They did a good job. Eliza came home and wanted to dance. I am sure that is what we'll do all morning. :)

I found tons more fabric I love. This might be a new favorite. Love this. And this. And these.
Here are the ones I made for the baby shower:


Happy weekend. Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous fabrics!