
Eliza was into drawing portraits of everyone today and this is mine. She did great--even getting the collar on my shirt. I love that she is so creative.
Today was bit of a busy day, too. After lunch we went to my parents' house, then to Deseret Book. I wanted to make sure we got the picture of that temple that we really wanted. We ended up going back tonight because I wanted Brian to help me decide. Instead of the one he got me, I got a temple picture by John Raymond (which I've had my eye on for a while) and this picture of the Sacred Grove.

This evening we also went to Costco and Sprouts. They have chicken for $1.99/lb, so I stocked up so I can bottle some. My supply is almost out!
Happy Thursday.


2 comments:
Lucky! I LOVE Eliza's picture. She's so talented! I hope she's signed up for some art classes this summer!
Why don't you just have Eliza draw a picture of the temple and frame it. That would be wonderful, in my opinion. In fact, if you don't have her do it, I will!
Post a Comment